Monday 14 November 2011

Summer School: Resourcing the Curriculum

Last semester was difficult. Completing two units successfully in the midst of working was an experience that I do not want to encounter any time soon. I have, however, learnt a great deal, 504, The Teacher as a Leader was the most enlightening course. Not only did I improve my technological skills but I now know that having a vision for the TL is essential, this I am sure will be a focus in the future. 501, Information Environment was also okay. One of the most important areas I need to focus on is reading the criteria linked to assessment tasks, just like I always tell me own students.

Now for 503, resourcing the curriculum. I have read over the assignments and gained some insights into what the subject entails. I am thinking at this time to base my first task on the JFK component of the History Extension course, an area I think needs to be developed. Here I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment